What's the best thing about running a business in your community?
The good news is I learn from everyone I meet. It's amazing how much knowledge and experience I encounter.
1) Calgary is a great place to live and raise a family.
2) The services offered to the business community are the best in Canada
3) The businesses in Calgary are open to new ideas
4) The city of Calgary is in search of new ventures that diversify our industry base
5) Our new provincial government is looking for ways of expanding the province's base by making the investment opportunities appealing to investors
Williamsburg is a gateway town between the Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires, and nestled between the upper and lower hilltown highlands region. The perfect spot for a locally owned business that fits the needs and values of members of its community, commuters, and regional tourists.
The center of town is a vibrant small town with sidewalks lined with beautiful blooming plants in the summertime. And in town, you'll find several businesses and community-building opportunities that any town would desire, including:
- A top-notch library which hosts numerous free events to support learning and literacy.
- A brewery where diners can enjoy al fresco dining paired and a fresh local brew.
- An amazing bakery with freshly baked pastries, bread, pizza, sandwiches, and salads, plus live music in the evening and al fresco dining in the warmer months.
- An outdoor summer concert series at their intimate Angel Park.
- A co-working space to support entrepreneurs.
- A permanent food truck serving from the grill with a popular ice cream stand and playground next door.
- The best lobster roll around.
- The Mill River Park.
- A general store for gifts and 520彩票网 decor (plus penny candy and ice cream!).
- Annual parades and festivals.
- A local bank, school, post office, gas station, golfing, grange, lumberyard, antiques, pharmacy, senior center, public transportation, playgrounds, and much more.
- The consideration of a future co-op as devoted community members discuss the conversion of the general store into a co-owned grocery store.
- And, MUCH MORE! That's just what's going on in the downtown area!